Call for Papers
Prospective speakers are invited to submit abstracts. Abstract submissions should be limited to one page. Once the abstracts are accepted,
authors are requested to submit full length papers which will be peer reviewed to produce conference proceedings. Please note the
following requirements for abstract submission.
- Prospective authors should prepare and submit an abstract (in English) of not
more than one (1) page (single spaced).
- Summarize the information to be presented at the Conference.
- Use paragraph format, as outlines
are not acceptable.
- Include the full abstract/paper title.
- List the affiliation and complete contact information (mailing address,
telephone and fax numbers, and e-mail address) of each author.
- Indicate the primary contact.
- Papers accepted for final submission
must be 6 to 10 pages (Even number of pages only).
Final Paper Submission Dates are CLOSED
Conference Dates - 17-18, October 2014
HITEX Exhibition Center, Hyderabad
Conference papers and presentations will cover all types of infrastructure: roads, bridges, dams, levees,
buildings and facilities, rail, waterways, transit, water and wastewater, aviation, ports, solid and hazardous waste. The topic areas
to be addressed at the conference are:
¨ Recycling and reuse of pavement materials
¨ Sustainable geosystems
cycle cost analysis and asset management
¨ Sustainable water management systems
¨ Mathematical and Reliability modeling of
¨ Innovative sustainable infrastructure solutions
¨ Sustainability in Civil Engineering
other relevant topic
International Conference on
Sustainable Civil Infrastructure 2014
October 17-18, 2014 @ Hitex Exhibition Center, Hyderabad